If this was your first full week of work, you definitely deserve a break- so welcome to the weekend!
Patch found activities for the next few days coming full steam ahead!
Breathe and stretch with yoga in Carlsbad and Oceanside or head to Encinitas for a kids day at a veterinary hospital.
Here are six things in North County this weekend.
Click on the links for more info.
- What's Up: Get to know other yogis in the Village and come celebrate community, fitness, and fun! After class, bring a dish and join the potluck.
- Where: Carlsbad Village Yoga and Fitness Community Center, 2801 Roosevelt St Ste B, Carlsbad.
- When: Friday, Jan. 11 from 6 to 8 p.m.
- Price: Free.
- What's Up: Disney on Ice will partner with Wigs for Kids to collect hair donations to benefit children suffering from hair loss due to medical procedures. To register, call 858-922-9770 or 916-479-1214.
- Where: Suite B Salon, 971 Lomas Santa Fe Drive, Suite B, Solana Beach.
- When: Saturday, Jan. 12 from Noon to 4 p.m.
- What's Up: Bring the kids and start your weekend off with breathing, stretching and downward dogging!
- Where: Oceanside Public Library, Community Rooms, 330 N Coast Hwy, Oceanside.
- When: Saturday, Jan. 12 at 2 p.m.
- Price: Free.
- What's Up: David Borgo Quartet will have a concert along with the museum's special exhibition called The Sound of Sax.
- Where: Museum of Making Music, 5790 Armada Dr, Carlsbad.
- When: Saturday, Jan. 12 at 7 p.m.
- Price: $15 for museum members, $20 general admission.
- What's Up: If you enjoy a nice and clean beach, help clean up Buccaneer Beach!
- Where: Buccaneer Beach, 1506 S Pacific St, Oceanside.
- When: Saturday, Jan. 12 from 9 to 11 a.m.