The month of October means spooky stories, dressing up in the scariest costumes, and eating as many pumpkin-flavored treats as possible. In San Diego, October also signifies the beginning of a month full of Halloween fun as LEGOLAND® California brings back Brick-or-Treat!
Complete with dance parties, creative costumes, and Trick or Treating, Brick-or-Treat provides fun for children (and adults!) 12 and under. Every Saturday night in October from 5-9 pm, visitors to the park will be gearing up for an exciting schedule of events such as:
- Trick or Treating on the Brick-or-Treat Trail in the Enchanted Walk
- Creepie crawler appearances every Saturday and Sunday put on at the SEA LIFE Carlsbad Aquarium station
- The Hubble Bubble Dance Party with Hubble Bubble, Zany Zelda, and the Witchettes at the Courtyard Theatre Stage
- Art Attack – dancing artists casually throw paint at a large canvas until the final image is revealed
- Fireworks at the end of the night at 9pm
Something new and exciting at Brick-or-Treat this year is happening on October 12th. There will be an attempt to break the world record for largest number of vampires assembled in one place!
Don’t miss out on the Halloween fun – Brick-or-Treat lasts the entire month of October so get out to LEGOLAND® California while you can!