For the first time we are sharing the HomeDex report. This very detailed report includes data for North County homes sold in June and shows some interesting information:
- The medianbprice for all North County home sales - attached and detached - increased from $390,000 in May 2012 to $403,000 in June 2012.
- Detached homes in North County increased by 4.68% to 470,000 in June 2012, compared to $449,000 in May 2012, the highest median SFD price recorded since September 2010.
- The countywide median SFD price increased slightly by 0.87% to $348,000 in June 2012 compared to $345,000 in May 2012.
- The number of North San Diego SFD listings (active and contingent) declined 6.15% in June 2012 compared to May 2012.
- The number of sold North San Diego County SFD units increased 7.0% in June 2012 compared to May 2012, the fifth month of sales increases. Compared to June 2011, year-over SFD units increased 21.47% - the 13th month of year-over sales increases.
- Median days-on-market for single-family detached homes sold in North County for June 2012, rose to 46 days compared to 43 days in May 2012.
So, both prices and sales volume are up – once again, this is consistent with the other reports and empirical evidence we have been witnessing.
Prudential California Realty
North San Diego County and Carlsbad Real Estate
- Search for your next home on our website
- Learn more about Rancho Carrillo in
- “Like” our Facebook page
- Follow us on Twitter
- View our listings on YouTube