The market in Carlsbad is continuing its hot spring. Note that the median list price continues to climb.
In the past week, 56 homes have come on the market in all of the 4 Carlsbad zip codes. During that same period, 53 homes have entered into contract. The market continues to be very balanced between supply and demand.
What is the average sales price for the homes in Carlsbad? What is the average number of days on market? Here is the data for the closed sales over the past 30 days:
- Total number of single family detached homes: 110
- Average list price: $730,507
- Average sales price: $693,894 (95% of list price)
- Average number of days on the market: 65
- Average price per square foot: $262
- Total number of attached homes: 47
- Average list price: $358,044
- Average sales price: $347,001 (97% of list price)
- Average number of days on the market: 104
- Average price per square foot: $238
We will start monitoring this information to see how the heated market affects overall sales in the coming months.
Call us if you have questions about the real estate market in your area and be sure to visit our website to search for homes throughout San Diego County.
Prudential California Realty