.

Remember - No Grapes or Raisins for your Dogs!

Grapes can cause seriously kidney damage to dogs.

Every client's home I am in has grapes. They are such a wonderful summer food! However, as we walk along with our grapes in hand, some inevitaby fall right off the vine to the floor. If your dogs are like mine (two Pugs), they will swoop them off the floor before you can get to them! Please remember, no grapes for your dogs! Grapes can cause serious kidney damage. This article will explain in more detail:

http://www.petmd.com/blogs/nutritionnuggets/jcoates/2012/aug/grapes_raisins_toxic_to_dogs?link=webversion&utm_source=Blog&utm_medium=Email&utm_content=NutNuggetsDOG,%20August%2024,%202012&utm_campaign=Grapes%20and%20Raisins%20are%20Toxic%20to%20Dogs#.UDfijWiXSyM

This post is contributed by a community member. The views expressed in this blog are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Patch Media Corporation. Everyone is welcome to submit a post to Patch. If you'd like to post a blog, go here to get started.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »