Dietitian Gloria Tsang, founder of nutrition network HealthCastle.com and author of Go UnDiet: 50 Small Actions for Lasting Weight Loss, says the following evening snacks will help you have better sleep.
- Six whole grain crackers with one ounce mozzarella cheese
- One small bran muffin with a cup of milk or a handful of peanuts, cashews, or almonds
- Half a cup of whole grain cereal or oatmeal with a cup of milk or yogurt
- One slice whole wheat bread or half a whole grain pita with two ounces of sliced turkey breast (not deli slices) or low-fat egg salad
- Half a whole grain English muffin with two tablespoons of hummus
Do you have any tricks to a better night's sleep? Tell us what works for you in comments.