From wish lists to shopping checklists, the holiday hustle and bustle is officially here!
Enjoy live musical performances by kids in Carlsbad or grab some gifts at the artists art sale in Encinitas.
Whether you want to shop for gifts or avoid shopping altogether, Patch has you covered.
Here are five must-see and things to do in North County this weekend.
Click on the links for more information.
- What's Up: Enjoy the sound of music played by 25 to 30 guitarists from all over San Diego. The concert called A Christmas String Dance, will feature classical and holiday pieces.
- When: Friday, Dec. 7 from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Where: Bethlehem Lutheran Church, 925 Balour Drive, Encinitas.
- Price: $12 per concert ticket.
- What's Up: Kids from Carlsbad Unified District Schools will belt out and sing holiday music for all to hear.
- When: Saturday, Dec. 8 from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Where: La Costa Resort and Spa, 2100 Costa Del Mar Rd, Carlsbad.
- Price: Free!
- What's Up: Local artists from all over San Diego will feature artwork for sale. Items include paintings, jewelry, art supplies, ceramics, and more!
- When: Saturday, Dec. 8 and Sunday, Dec. 9. from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Where: Encinitas Library, 540 Cornish Dr, Encinitas.
- What's Up: Get your run on at the Santa Shuffle Fun Run. There will be two races, a 5K for kids ages 8 and up and a mile run for runners 6 and up.
- When: Sunday, Dec. 9 at 8:15 a.m. for the 5K and 9 a.m. for the mile run.
- Where:La Costa Resort and Spa, 2100 Costa Del Mar Road, Carlsbad.
- Prices: $25 for adults, $20 for adult members, $15 for kids, $10 for kids/members.
- What's Up: Five Oceanside homes will be fully decked out in holiday decor. The self-guided tour will have a special stop with a reception, silent auction, and gift boutique.
- When: Sunday, Dec. 9 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Where: Oceanside Public Library, 330 North Coast Highway, Oceanside.
- Price: $20 per ticket.