Making a Plan – The Smart Approach to Future Alzheimer’s Care Needs
The ActivCare Living Town Hall Forum is a free educational seminar for family caregivers featuring medical experts and professionals in memory care.
- Learn how to plan for the future as Alzheimer’s disease or other dementias progress.
- Gain a better understanding of what physical changes may happen.
- Understand how to cope with the changes in behavior.
- Learn about what care options are available.
- Discover what safeguards you should know when bringing caregiver assistance into the home.
When: Thursday, February 21, 2013 from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm
Where: Lake San Marcos Resort Conference Center in San Marcos, CA