Table 926, an award-winning bistro located in north Pacific Beach, will be open Monday, December 31 with two dinner seatings to serve guests an extraordinary meal to cap off the year! The inspired three-course prix fixed menu features farm-to-table ingredients with wine and champagne pairings. Each dish has been carefully fashioned to reflect the winter season and artfully derived from local farmer’s markets fresh ingredients.
Guests will select their choice of appetizer, entrée and dessert from the specialty menu created by Table 926’s chef and owner Matt Richman. Priced at $70 per person, or $90 with 2 glasses of wine and one glass of champagne, the dinner will feature the following courses:
Appetizer (Choose 1):
- Roasted Suzies’s Farms Carrot Soup with Zatar Spiced Yogurt and Pistachios
- Persimmon Salad with Arugula, Burrata Cheese, Spiced Walnuts and a Clove-Honey Vinaigrette
- Sautéed Gnocchi with Beef Short Rib, Italian Kale, Roasted Pumpkin, Red Pearl Onions and Shaved Parmesan
- Roasted Pork Belly, Farmer’s Market Apples and Pears, Mache and a Guava Vinaigrette
Entree (Choose 1):
- Toasted Farro ‘Risotto’ with Roasted Butternut Squash, Baby Broccoli, Caramelized Cippolini Onions and Micro Chard
- Roasted Guinea Fowl with Baby Carrots, Mashed Rutabaga and an Herb Jus
- Grilled Beef Tenderloin with Wild Mushroom Bread Pudding, Romanesco and a Demi Glaze
- Braised Pork Osso Bucco with Toasted Fregula, Wild Mushrooms, White Asparagus, Savoy Spinach with a Jus
- Pan Roasted Salmon with Purple Fingerling Potatoes, Rainbow Chard, Lobster Mushrooms and Saffron Beurre Blanc
Dessert (Choose 1):
- Times Square Countdown: New York Cheesecake with Caramelized Apples and Marshmallow Gelato
- Last Hurrah: Layered Trifle, English Toffee, Dark Chocolate Brownie, Vanilla Yogurt Ice Cream and Rum Poached Winter Citrus
Dinner reservations are available anytime from 5 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. and between 8 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.
For further information and reservations, visit www.table926.com or call 858-539-0926.
About Table 926
A 2012 San Diego Home & Garden Magazine Silver Fork winner, Table 926 has fast become a popular dining destination for foodies. The upscale, yet casual, seasonal cuisine reflects the gastronomic experiences of Chef and Owner Matt Richman blending California ingredients with Mediterranean and Latino flavors. This intimate bistro is located at 926 Turquoise Street in the coastal community of north Pacific Beach near La Jolla, Calif. Information on Table 926’s daily specials, events and more can be found by visiting www.table926.com. Socialize with Table 926 on Twitter: @table926 or www.facebook.com/table926.