The Ocean Pearl Spa introduces a Women’s Weekend of Wellness October 4 – 6, 2013. Complete with spa treatments, yoga sessions and seminars on a wide variety of topics, such as how naturopathy can work for you, healthy eating and meditation practices, the Women’s Weekend of Wellness aims to educate females in taking charge of their life and teaching that wellness is a journey. Once attendees leave the Weekend of Wellness, they will have the tools to start on this new path.
“Ocean Pearl Spa wants to give women empowering tools to make positive changes in their lives, says Ocean Pearl’s Spa Director Carol Holguin. In today’s modern world, women feel the stresses of work, motherhood, and daily life, and forget to take a moment for themselves. The Weekend of Wellness gives them the skills they need to remember to stop, take a breath, and conquer these daily tasks while keeping themselves in a state of well being.”
Teaching the workshops will be a variety of female well being professionals, including:
- Dr. Gayl Hyde, Naturopathic Medial Doctor who specializes in women’s health, aesthetics, anti-aging and nutrient injection therapy.
- Linda Shaw, Wellness Coach, who will be talking about personal training and nutrition.
- Virginia Schoenfeld Workshop Wellness Vibrations Consulting founder and CEO who has a passion for helping people find healing of their body, mind and spirit.
- Shephali Bhatt of Wildflower Meditation.com, who specializes in teaching Primordial Sound Meditation (stress management techniques). She focuses on helping individuals and employees manage stress and improve their daily lives.
- Emma Bustamante who will be sharing how Ayurveda, combined with essential oils benefits our body, mind and spirit.
- Mimi Lewis, who will be leading the participants in a vinyasa style yoga class with inspiration from ashtanga and alignment-based yoga.
A sample schedule is as following:
Morning: Sunrise Yoga on sunset terrace
Late Morning: Spa Treatments | Wellness and Nutrition Consultation
Late Afternoon: Spa Treatments | Wellness and Nutrition Consultation
Early evening: Dinner
Ticket cost for the retreat is as follows:
• $389.00 without accommodations
• $589.00 plus room tax with accommodations
Reservations are made direction with the Spa at 760.827.2700.
For more information visit www.OceanPearlSpa.com or call 760.827.2700
Workshop pricing includes:
- All meals
- Two- 50 minute spa treatments at Ocean Pearl Spa
- Two- Sunrise Yoga Classes
- Meditation Class
- Wellness Workshop
- Three speakers
- Full Access to Sheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa